Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Washington DC



This summer in June we went with David's family to the nation's capital. It was a fun trip with the family, but never again will I go on a seven day vacation while being seven months prego in a high humidity climate. If you have never been to Washington DC it has so much to see. And basically the only way to see it is to walk there. And I mean a lot of walking. Luckily after the third day we started getting a wheel chair in all of the museums. I don't think I would have made it other wise. But other then my complaining it was a great trip. Who knew how many national treasures this country has. So many things to see and even though I think 7 days was too long, there was still so much more that we could have seen.
here is some of my fav pics.









No comments: