Friday, March 12, 2010

Berfore the Reception Part 2

After the reception hall was ready go, We took a million pictures... And I mean a million. Here are a few of my favorites.

Let me introduce you to the wedding party.


Here is me and my girls


My best friend in the whole world Rachel Trayner. I love her so much. We have been friend since 1st grade. We have been through everything together, including many years of cherry hills!! I love this girl so much. Dosen't she look beautiful!!



Next is My cousin Brooke. This girl is my favorite!! We have grown up together as the best of friends. We even got married when we were like twelve years old. She was kind enough to let David take my over. I love her with all my heart. She has always been there for me.



Then there is Bugs. My sister Kailie and I are are great friends. Although we are three years apart she and I share many of the same friends. She is the greatest. She is always willing to play with me. I am so grateful that she is a friend that I will never lose, because she is also my sister. I love her with all my heart.



They all look so great in that dress. Even though they were so hard to make, they all look fabulous.
Here is David Best Man. Steve and Loren.



Loren is was David old roommate. He now lives in NYC going to Law school. He is Single and so much fun. So all you single ladies that live in NYC look him up. he is a great catch.



The is the other half Steve. David and him have been friend since High School. He also is an old roommate. He came with Loren from NYC. He is going to school there studying Law. And Ladies he is also single. So go get him girls.



Thanks for coming guys. I know how much means to David that you both came out for the wedding.

No comments: