Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Parents vs Rommies

So I have now lived out of my parents house for about four months and life has for sure changed! I was looking back to see how this move has affected my life, I didn't think it would change me very much but it has for good and bad.

When I lived with my parents, I would go to bed every night about 10:30pm maybe 11:30 Latest. Than I would get up no later then 7:00am(most days 5:00am). Since I moved out I have been going to bed no earlier then 12:00am and waking up at 9:00am. Now this could fall in the good and/or bad category. I'm losing a lot of sleep and have sorta be come a slug, but I'm sure having a lot of fun staying out with friends that late.

When I lived with my parents all I did was work and go to school. Now I'm have been trying to do a bunch of little adventures. I have been playing in a poker group, a dinner group, and just hanging out with a bunch of really good friends. This summer has been a lot of fun. So this will go on the good side.

When I lived with my parents I got to spend a lot of time with my family. I would hang out with my mom and my dad a lot. I would always talk to them about problems, and boys, and exciting news. I can still call them and they only live 5 min away, it just isn't the same though. I can't always get a hold of them because our lives are so busy. So this will go on the bad side.

There are a lot of things that have changed, but life is full of changes. I guess it is fun to look back and see what has changed. And I'm looking forward to the many more to come!! Hopefully soon....

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Change is good. I loved living out of my parents house. However, if you move too far away (like I am now), you miss lots and lots!

N Luthi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ali said...

ALI---- GOOD!!!!! You forgot to metion this!!!