Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Growing up

I can't believe my little guy is 3 months old today. He is growing up so big. At his two month appointment he weighed 13.6 ounces which puts him in the 67th percentile. He was also 25 inches long putting him in the 66th percentile for height, but he was only in the 25th percentile for his head. So my son is a tall chuck with and small head!! Which means he is the most adorable little guy I have ever met!

I have been at home with him everyday and it is amazing to watch him grow and learn new things. Recently, he has started to carry on conversations with his cooing and we just can't get enough of his smiles.


Here is just a sample of of those smiles:


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150466068484993#!/photo.php?v=10150466068484993




2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I love that he's 25 inches and Jen's baby who's a whole month younger is also 25 inches. Also, smiley babies are adorable. :)

Melissa said...

We just love that little guy.